Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Interview: Prime Minister Li Si's Views

                                                                                         
 Prime Minister Li Si’s Views

Q: How do you feel about Confucian Scholars and how do you
think Emperor Qin thinks of them? 
A: Well, I am not really on a side about the Confucian scholars.  I am not a big fan of theirs but I would not kill one for no reason.
Emperor Qin hates those scholars.  He wishes they never lived.


Q: Why is China building this “Great Wall?”
A: I think that the Emperor wants to protect China by building this wall.  He wants to keep invaders coming in from the north and killing our crops and people.  I hope this works because if it does it will benefit China.


Q: What is your perspective of the Emperor’s tomb?
A: I think this is a great idea.  Building all of these warriors to the exact way they are in real life, I think it is pretty unbelievable.  Qin deserves this tomb because he is the best emperor of all time.


Q: What is your opinion on the Chinese farmers?
A: I love the farmers and I appreciate their work very much.  If these farmers didn’t do what they do now, my dinners would very different at night.  Ha!  I love vegetables and rice and I have them every day.


Q: How long do you think this dynasty will last?
A: I don’t see why this dynasty should ever end.  I also don’t see an end coming in the future.  This is a great dynasty with a great leader. 


No comments:

Post a Comment